Smart Modulating Actuator
Providing you the best range of smart modulating actuators with effective & timely delivery.
Smart Modulating Actuators
Get Latest Price
|Control Signal||4-20 mA DC|
|Power Supply||24 VAC ,50-60 Hz|
|Ambient Temperature Limits||-30 to +60 Deg C|
|Product Weight||1.95 kg|
- Typically used for Metal to Metal Butterfly valves and Dampers from Sizes up to DN450.
- Does not require any complicated Linkages or Mounting devices. A motor is directly mounted on a square or round valve shaft with minimal effort.
- Combustion Air valves and Dampers for Furnaces other heating appliances
- Gas Control Valves
- Micro Control valves for Oil
- Direct Mounting Actuator: No linkages, hassle-free installation
- Manual Operation: Operate valves with manual cranking in case of power failure
- Selectable Rotation: Change stroke direction as per the valve rotation
- Adjustable Stroke: Easy limiting the low fire position with mechanical stopper
- Continuous Position Feedback: Control the Air/Fuel ratio or monitor the actual valve position
- Limit Switch Box: Self mounting limit switvh box containing 2 nos. limit switches
- Isolation Transformaer Module: Sepate islotaion transformer module to accept 230 VAC Power supply
- Protection Class: 3, UL class 2 supply
- Degree of protection: IP54 Nema2, UL Enclosure type 2
Get Best QuoteRequest Callback